From G-SHOCK, the watch brand that is constantly setting new standards for timekeeping toughness, comes new G-STEEL model with "layer guard structure." This new model maintain world-renowned G-SHOCK toughness: GST-200CP which features a metal crystal pattern printed on the band.
Large hour markers feature prominent edges that enhance visibility. The face, hour markers, and dials are all layered, for a 3-dimensional look that adds to visual impact. Super Illuminator ensures easy reading in the dark.
• Layer guard structure
• Different materials are used for the bezel to create a two-layer structure that enhances shock resistance.
• Super Illuminator high-brightness LED backlight
- LED light (Super Illuminator)
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration (1.5 seconds or 3 seconds), afterglow
- World time
31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), daylight saving on/off
- 1/100-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 23:59'59.99''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times
- Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Countdown range: 60 minutes
Countdown start time setting range: 1 to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Hourly time signal
- Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
- 12/24-hour format
- Button operation tone on/off
- Regular timekeeping
Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 10 seconds), second)
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
- Approx. battery life: 2 years on SR927W × 2
|Net Weight || : 100g|
|Boxes & Cases Material || : Resin / Stainless steel|
|Water Resistance Depth || : 200m|
|Band Material Type || : Resin|